COVID 19 RESPONSE
We are committed to doing everything that is reasonably practicable as a Dive Centre to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19 for our staff and customers.
If you are unsure if you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms before going diving or coming to the shop, please use this Online Tool
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE COVIDSAFE APP
Our Expectations of All Divers:
- Divers must not attend if they are sick at all or have flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath). If you are sick we will transfer your dive trip to a Gift Certificate with a 3 year expiry at no charge.
- Divers must notify the shop before the trip departure time if they cannot attend due to sickness – we are waiving all restrictions on the transferal of trips for illness except that we need notification before departure.
- While waiting and gearing up, customers should avoid physical contact and maintain at least 1.5 metres distance from staff and other people, only 4 customers can be in the store at one time.
- Each diver is responsible for making sure physical distancing is observed at all times where possible in the shop and on boats, avoid handshakes (or any other close physical contact), gear yourselves up and conduct checks without physical contact if possible.
- When diving with us you are required to:
- sit in your assigned seat and not sit close to people from other family groups to maintain social distancing requirements
- handle your own equipment, especially on return from a dive trip, break items down and put them in the wash tubs so our staff do not have to handle them.
- Take any hire wetsuits up to the shop and place them in the wash tub.
Your assistance in complying with these measures is required to protect our staff and other divers and allow for continual diving operations. You are reminded however that if required by weather or an emergency, you are to comply with directions of the Dive Crew and that immediate safety concerns may override social distancing requirements.