1. After purchasing your PADI eLearning® course, look for an email from email@example.com. If you don’t see this email, check in your spam or promotions folders.
2. Select the link in the email to redeem your product. Please note that once redeemed, the sale is final we cannot refund the theory componant of the course.
3. Sign in using your existing PADI® Account or for first time users, create a new account using your email address and a password.
4. Select your preferred language. Once a language has been selected it can’t be changed.
5. Select your course and click on the View Course button.
6. Follow the instructions for accessing your product from your mobile device.
Be sure you are using a current mobile device with the most up-to-date operating system.
• Visit the App Store or Play Store and download the PADI LibraryTM app.
• From your mobile device, log into your PADI Library using your PADI Account.
• Select the blue bar at the top of the screen to review the “Instructions for Use”.
• Select the course by tapping the banner. Once inside, start with the Introduction section.
• Look for directional cues to help you navigate within each subsection
• Use the button at the bottom of each section/subsection to advance through the course material.
• If your product contains videos, select Play, and watch the entire video before moving forward.
• After selecting the button at the end of each section, enter the email address you used to create your PADI Account. Entering an invalid email address will result in scores not being captured, and you’ll have to complete the Knowledge Review again. To secure your results, you will also be asked to enter your email address before taking the Quizzes and Final Exam (where applicable).
• Open Water Diver eLearning students MUST successfully complete the Knowledge Review at the end of each section before taking the Quiz.
• After completing the Knowledge Review, Open Water Diver eLearning students MUST select the button before moving forward. Not doing so results in an incomplete eRecord and you’ll have to retake the Quiz.
• Open Water Diver eLearning students must successfully complete each Quiz before moving on to the next section of the course.
• For Open Water Diver eLearning students, we do want you to complete the RDP table section. This section can be found at the end of Section Five and is labeled Planning Dives with Tables.
• If you are working offline, scores for your Knowledge Reviews, Quizzes and the Final Exam are stored in the Assessment Summary section located at bottom of the course content page.
• To complete your eLearning, you must be connected to the internet to submit your scores from the Assessment Summary section. You will have to to enter your email address from your log in credentials for the scores (Knowledge Reviews, Quizzes, Exams) to be sent.
• Use the Assessment Summary section located at bottom of the course content page to review your scores and ensure they were successfully submitted.
• You will receive a completion email after every Knowledge Review, Quiz, and Final Exam. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, go to the Assessment Summary section to check the status.
• After completing and submitting your Final Exam (if applicable), you will receive an email with your eRecord attached. You may also access your eRecord using the link in the email you received after registering your product, and logging in with your PADI Account.
• Once you complete all sections, print out your eRecord and include it with your paperwork for the first day of your practical course.
Remember YOU MUST complete your E-Learning theory before commencing your practical portion of the course, otherwise your instuctor may not allow you to dive and you will have to pay to re-schedule.