The SMS Regulator Package features two 200LX Second Stage Regulators as well as two DCX First Stage DIN Regulators for diving in a variety of situations and environments.
This package contains:
- 2 x 200DCX - 7 Port Swivel top 1st stage regulators
- 2 x 200LX 2nd Stage Regulators 1 left hand configured, 1 right hand configured
- 1 x 32” Miflex LP Hose,
- 1 x 84” LP Hose,
- 2 x 6” HP Hoses,
- 2 x Metal PressureGauges(No Boot),
- 1 x one Regulator Necklace
200LX SECOND STAGE REGULATORS
Every feature and detail of this new product provides you with the confidence of 40 years of manufacturing life support systems. The 200LX can be converted from a right-handed to left-handed hose configuration, in a manner of minutes without the use of specialty tools or calibration. The valve and every other metal component of the 200LX is “PVD” Industrial Plated, added to outperform and outlast any other regulator finish.
- Pneumatically balanced PVD plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left-handed hose configuration
- Diver adjustable inhalation knob, allows diver to customize inhalation effort
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- PVD plated stainless steel metal ring, adjustable knob and Dive/Pre-Dive end cap
DCX FIRST STAGE REGULATORS
The DCX high-performance, over-balanced first stage, provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions. Based on the DC1 the DCX also has a 5th low pressure port that points directly down from the first stage providing easy hose routing for backmounted doubles, sidemount or even for recreational divers. It differs from the DC1 in that it is lighter and protected by a super hard PVD* (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating. PVD is by far the most durable coating available and will out last any traditional finish.
- Swivel turret allows for ideal low pressure hose routing
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance
- More streamlined internal design makes it lighter weight than previous designs
- PVD* “industrial” plating.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – As the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports for optimum hose routing
- 5th port allows for side-mount or twin cylinder set ups
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping salt and contamination out.
*Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a time tested proven technology that has been used for decades in other industries and is now available for specific Hollis products. PVD is a collective set of processes used to deposit thin layers of material, typically in the range of few nanometers to several micrometers. This state of the art process provides a superior alternative to traditional “Chrome Plating”, is environmentally friendly and provides longer lasting durablity.